Friday, February 5, 2010

refresh

I went through my friends' blogs and i realised what i actually have done recently.. For example when i read abt this, i'm shocked and touched at the same time.. Someone felt weird talking to me for the first time.. how strange the feeling was.. and to think that had lost a friend. I clearly knew the answer to that and now that i know abt this, i will choose to let it be.. IT is just so strange isn't it? I shall not explain.. U can try not to talk to me u can try to take it as u lost a friend. But i'm touched that no matter what u hear, see or sense, u will still imagine who u used to know.. This is what i called true friends in a way.. they are there for u no matter what and stand by you as always and even bother to care what matters to me.. I'm sorry to anyone who feels the way.. sincerely.. i don't deserve that anyway.. Just spending my time refreshing things that happened in my life so far, i'm proud to say i do have many great friends and thanksssssss lotsssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment